This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't fold away division by zero (PR middle-end/66127)
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>,Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>,Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>,GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 11:48:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't fold away division by zero (PR middle-end/66127)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150513134111 dot GA27320 at redhat dot com> <20150513135509 dot GE1751 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20150513141115 dot GC27320 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1505131456470 dot 30846 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20150513191803 dot GG27320 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1505132240340 dot 29221 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <C9ED8DD0-5813-4FFC-BB30-26780D2980B0 at gmail dot com> <20150514081035 dot GH27320 at redhat dot com>
On May 14, 2015 10:10:35 AM GMT+02:00, Marek Polacek <email@example.com> wrote:
>On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 09:59:49AM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
>> Do the patches allow us to remove the restrictions from the folding
>With the c_fully_fold_internal patches there's no need to tweak any
>patterns. So PR66127 + PR66066 are to be solved solely in the C FE.
>what you're asking about?
No, I'm asking whether we can remove the existing guards in match.pd.