This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Clean up detection of SJLJ exceptions in target libraries
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 19:52:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Clean up detection of SJLJ exceptions in target libraries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440100 dot 16fMh0Bpp2 at polaris> <CAKOQZ8x9U1y_QG5PK8uiJ=7Zr1KeEjOdWCzDmOqPJ94eQHuRRQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
> The libgo parts are fine, but since libgo is mirrored from an external
> repository I'll commit those parts myself.
> I assume I can go ahead and commit them now?
Yes, you can, the libgo bits are independent.