This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] attribute target (thumb,arm) [2.1/6] respin (5th)
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: Christian Bruel <christian dot bruel at st dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:05:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] attribute target (thumb,arm) [2.1/6] respin (5th)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <554A2348 dot 6040205 at st dot com> <554B2706 dot 9010005 at arm dot com> <55530DB8 dot 40104 at st dot com> <55531022 dot 20801 at st dot com>
On 13/05/15 09:49, Christian Bruel wrote:
2 parts for maintainers
- c-family: machine descriptions export macro definitions into c
implementation : need to export 'builtin_define_with_int_value' and '
+1 on this. It would help me a lot in implementing
target attributes and pragmas in aarch64 as well.
Could a global reviewer check this ?
- ARM: Move the CPP builtins from arm.h to arm-c.c