This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][PING^2] Skip preprocessor directives in mklog
- From: Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>
- To: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- Cc: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 11:57:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][PING^2] Skip preprocessor directives in mklog
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <553633FB dot 3050206 at samsung dot com> <5541EFCE dot 3070004 at samsung dot com> <555219FC dot 8090703 at samsung dot com> <CAD_=9DTJzdxG68bwZHmQ+dmw8VKogu-upf-6qEmF5+gKxUWCLg at mail dot gmail dot com> <55521D48 dot 2050302 at samsung dot com>
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 06:33:28PM +0300, Yury Gribov wrote:
> On 05/12/2015 06:23 PM, Diego Novillo wrote:
> >The patch looks fine to me.
> >I'm not really involved in GCC development anymore. I would suggest
> >that this script should be maintained by whoever's been hacking on it
> >the most. It's a simple script, so it shouldn't be hard to find a new
> >maintainer for it.
> Trevor, Tom,
> Does anyone want to volunteer?
I think you'd be the best choice :)
I read about as much perl as Tom, but given you've tested it and it
seems sane I'll say ok if you want me to.