This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, 1/5] check_GNU_style.sh: Don't use filename prefix for one patch
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 08:59:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, 1/5] check_GNU_style.sh: Don't use filename prefix for one patch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5551AB5D dot 3070409 at mentor dot com>
On 05/12/2015 01:27 AM, Tom de Vries wrote:
this patch makes sure that we don't print the patch filename in front of
the error messages, if we're checking just one file. Making the lines
shorter makes things easier to read. And since we're only processing one
file, there's no information lost.
OK for trunk?
[PATCH 1/5] check_GNU_style.sh: Don't use filename prefix for one
2015-05-11 Tom de Vries<email@example.com>
* check_GNU_style.sh: Don't use a filename prefix if we're only
processing one patch file.