This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] Getting rid of some zero_ext* patterns
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dje dot gcc at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 09:00:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] Getting rid of some zero_ext* patterns
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1431268134 dot git dot segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 09:13:49AM -0700, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> This series teaches combine to behave a bit better, and then takes
> advantage of that in the rs6000 backend.
> I'll test the combine patches on x86_64-linux before committing,
> and will wait a bit for comments anyway.