This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/6] combine: undo_to_marker
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dje dot gcc at gmail dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 22:09:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/6] combine: undo_to_marker
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1431268134 dot git dot segher at kernel dot crashing dot org> <705755bdc5ee76e41032f7b490d134ce88f9256e dot 1431268135 dot git dot segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
On 05/10/2015 10:13 AM, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
Seems quite reasonable to me. I can't think of any reason offhand why
it'd be a bad idea.
This generalises undo_all to allow undoing only the last some SUBSTs.
This is used by the next patch, but is more generally useful.
2015-05-10 Segher Boessenkool <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* combine.c (get_undo_marker): New function.
(undo_to_marker): New function, largely factored out from ...
(undo_all): ... this. Adjust.