This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 5/10] debug-early merge: Go front-end
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 11:55:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch 5/10] debug-early merge: Go front-end
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <554C04F6 dot 6000305 at redhat dot com> <CAKOQZ8xs5Y4VC_FBA02aA5DOYY-UX2oa8eUpQaAs3ZmRT3W3PQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/08/2015 11:08 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
This is fine if it works. Thanks.
On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Aldy Hernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
As mentioned, no regressions with --enable-languages=go.
I will mark the Go changes as approved pending on the rest of the
patches being approved.