This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 3/28] fixincludes: Use automake-1.11.6 (across the tree)
- From: Michael Haubenwallner <michael dot haubenwallner at ssi-schaefer dot com>
- To: bkorb at gnu dot org, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, Automake at gnu dot org, Nathanael Nerode <neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Cc: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>, Janne Blomqvist <jb at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Kai Tietz <ktietz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 11:26:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch 3/28] fixincludes: Use automake-1.11.6 (across the tree)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5548E9C3 dot 1090408 at ssi-schaefer dot com> <5549D7C3 dot 7060205 at ssi-schaefer dot com> <554BE2D0 dot 3070402 at gnu dot org>
On 05/08/2015 12:10 AM, Bruce Korb wrote:
> On 05/06/15 01:58, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
>> Trivial patch for fixincludes.
> A) sufficiently trivial that explicit permission ought not be required
Agreed for the actual code change - more important is to notify the automake revbump.
> B) it is now officially blessed that we can coalesce year lists.
> Let's do so, okay?
Not for aclocal.m4, which is generated by automake - where 1.11.6 does not coalesce years.