This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, doc] fix match-and-simplify API doc errors
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 10:56:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, doc] fix match-and-simplify API doc errors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABXYE2XR4hnadMX02ewrZ4VWpa1HQ+kNAFi6riovQ5RZf7XbQQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 1:37 AM, Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I noticed this while reading the match-and-simplify docs. The
> gimple_simplify API list has two built-in function cases with three
> tree args. The last one is supposed to have four tree args for a
> ternary function (3 inputs and one output). Similarly, in the
> gimple_build API list, the built-in ternary function case with four
> tree args is missing.
Oops - thanks.