This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [debug-early] fix problem with template parameter packs
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 14:33:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: [debug-early] fix problem with template parameter packs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55482AF6 dot 1090207 at redhat dot com> <5549314D dot 6080804 at redhat dot com>
On 05/05/2015 02:08 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
On 05/04/2015 09:29 PM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
The code handling parameter DIEs needed a little tweaking for variable
length template arguments. I've relaxed the original assert, but this
may require tweaking at branch review time-- hopefully later this week.
What testcase motivated this? We're within a formal_parameter_pack, but
Pretty much every other test in the libstdc++-v3 testsuite was failing
with the ICE I elided in my patch.
I wasn't able to narrow it down to a tiny test, but I can do so if you