This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libgo patch committed: Permit nil Func in Func.Name
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at golang dot org>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com" <gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 10:39:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: libgo patch committed: Permit nil Func in Func.Name
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOyqgcVB+6EtdWLG+f3W=hugo2F=6DyBOedraDOagc_H6yHB3g at mail dot gmail dot com> <87a8xjc4hi dot fsf at igel dot home>
On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Andreas Schwab <email@example.com> wrote:
> Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Committed to mainline and 4.9 branch.
> What about the 5 branch?
Oh yeah. Thanks. Committing to GCC 5 branch shortly, after tests complete.