This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix configure for alpha-linux for
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 19:22:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix configure for alpha-linux for
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5546582E dot 2020002 at ubuntu dot com>
On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> fix the toplevel configure for alpha-linux for targets which are configured with
> a triplet, not having the vendor information as part of the command
> Ok for the trunk and all branches?
> * configure.ac: Match $host configured with triplets.
> * configure: Regenerate.