This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, c, ping] Fix PR c/48956: diagnostics for conversions involving complex types (reviewed)
- From: Mikhail Maltsev <maltsevm at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 12:59:44 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch, c, ping] Fix PR c/48956: diagnostics for conversions involving complex types (reviewed)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5530697E dot 6000702 at gmail dot com> <55313E7F dot 2040605 at redhat dot com> <553144D6 dot 9010500 at gmail dot com> <553546F5 dot 8020104 at redhat dot com>
On 20.04.2015 21:35, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 04/17/2015 11:37 AM, Mikhail Maltsev wrote:
>> On 04/17/2015 08:10 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
>>> Have you received confirmation from the FSF WRT your copyright
>>> assignment was accepted?
>> Yes, it's ID is [gnu.org #972407]. Should I forward the PDF to you?
> Can't hurt for a confirmation.
Note: I sent the copyright assignment as a personal email, i.e. did not
add email@example.com to the list of recipients. Have you received it?