This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 11/13] unwind fix for musl
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Szabolcs Nagy <Szabolcs dot Nagy at arm dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Gregor Richards <gregor dot richards at uwaterloo dot ca>, Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>, Szabolcs Nagy <nsz at port70 dot net>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 15:35:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 11/13] unwind fix for musl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55354A4A dot 4060702 at arm dot com> <55354C6B dot 6030009 at arm dot com> <5537A01E dot 5010705 at redhat dot com>
On 22/04/15 14:20, Jeff Law wrote:
On 04/20/2015 12:58 PM, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
dl_iterate_phdr depends on USE_PT_GNU_EH_FRAME.
I think USE_PT_GNU_EH_FRAME could be enabled more generally (whenever
libc provides dl_iterate_phdr), but I only made a conservative change.
2015-04-16 Gregor Richards <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Szabolcs Nagy <email@example.com>
* unwind-dw2-fde-dip.c (USE_PT_GNU_EH_FRAME): Define it on
Linux if target provides dl_iterate_phdr.
OK. Please install on the trunk.
I've committed this on Szabolcs' behalf with r222328.
At this point I think everything but the target files have been