This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add libstdc++ ABI changes to /gcc-5/changes.html
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:54:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add libstdc++ ABI changes to /gcc-5/changes.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150421115434 dot GH26224 at redhat dot com>
On 21 April 2015 at 12:54, I wrote:
> I plan to commit this to wwwdocs later today, it adds a caveat to the
> top of the file, with a link to a larger description in the libstdc++
> section, which links to the new page I've just added to the manual.
I committed it, and fixed the invalid HTML in </code>0</code>.