This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 10/13] fixincludes
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Gregor Richards <gregor dot richards at uwaterloo dot ca>, Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>, Szabolcs Nagy <nsz at port70 dot net>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:38:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 10/13] fixincludes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55354A4A dot 4060702 at arm dot com> <55354C3B dot 5070308 at arm dot com>
On 04/20/2015 12:58 PM, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
No fixincludes are needed for musl.
2015-04-16 Gregor Richards <email@example.com>
* mkfixinc.sh: Add *-musl* with no fixes.