This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][committed] Add missed '%>' to error_at message
- From: Ilya Verbin <iverbin at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:57:51 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][committed] Add missed '%>' to error_at message
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150420145616 dot GB46200 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20150420150327 dot GM1725 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 17:03:27 +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 05:56:16PM +0300, Ilya Verbin wrote:
> > This patch adds missed '%>' to the error_at () message in
> > c[p]_parser_omp_target_update. Committed as obvious.
> Please commit also to gcc-5-branch.
> The Swedish translation is the only one that has this message (with the bug
> in it) translated, so either we fix that for the release manually, or that
> message won't be translated.
Done. (I didn't fix Swedish translation)