This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING][PATCH][3/3][PR65460] Mark offloaded functions as parallelized
- From: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:08:32 +0200
- Subject: [PING][PATCH][3/3][PR65460] Mark offloaded functions as parallelized
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5509B43E dot 802 at mentor dot com> <550AAD8B dot 9080900 at mentor dot com> <550C06BB dot 1050500 at mentor dot com>
On 20-03-15 12:38, Tom de Vries wrote:
On 19-03-15 12:05, Tom de Vries wrote:
On 18-03-15 18:22, Tom de Vries wrote:
this patch fixes PR65460.
The patch marks offloaded functions as parallelized, which means the parloops
pass no longer attempts to modify that function.
Updated patch to postpone mark_parallelized_function until the corresponding
cgraph_node is available, to ensure it works with the updated
mark_parallelized_function from patch 2/3.
Updated to eliminate mark_parallelized_function.
Bootstrapped and reg-tested on x86_64.
OK for stage4?
OK for stage1?