This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 65340
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:44:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 65340
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55085FB7 dot 8090303 at oracle dot com> <5508C2BD dot 80804 at redhat dot com> <5508DCFB dot 7020103 at oracle dot com> <5508DFD6 dot 5070503 at redhat dot com> <552DBF66 dot 4020101 at redhat dot com>
On 04/15/2015 03:31 AM, Jason Merrill wrote:
Agreed. First, let me double check that the draft patch which I attached
in this thread still passes testing.
Agreed, let's defer this until stage 1.
I note that it's now stage 1. :)
There are various places in the compiler that error and continue if
tf_error is set, but return error_mark_node immediately if not; it
seems reasonable to follow that pattern in the places that don't
currently check the return value.