This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [ARM] Fix widen-sum pattern in neon.md.
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Xingxing Pan <xxingpan at marvell dot com>
- Cc: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>, James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, Xinyu Qi <xyqi at marvell dot com>, Liping Gao <lgao1 at marvell dot com>, Joey Ye <joey dot ye at arm dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:13:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ARM] Fix widen-sum pattern in neon.md.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54F85B61 dot 8090901 at marvell dot com>
- Reply-to: ramrad01 at arm dot com
On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Xingxing Pan <email@example.com> wrote:
> The expanding of widen-sum pattern always fails. The vectorizer expects the
> operands to have the same size, while the current implementation of
> widen-sum pattern dose not conform to this.
> This patch implements the widen-sum pattern with vpadal. Change the vaddw
> pattern to anonymous. Add widen-sum test cases for neon.
Can you please respin addressing James and Kyrill's comments ?