This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: breakage with "[PATCH] combine: Disregard clobbers in another test for two SETs (PR65693)"
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 10:44:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: breakage with "[PATCH] combine: Disregard clobbers in another test for two SETs (PR65693)"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <04f427aaf952283357bdc5cdc0bdabee27832d20 dot 1428528396 dot git dot segher at kernel dot crashing dot org> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1504082222420 dot 69949 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <20150409124117 dot GA24625 at gate dot crashing dot org>
On Thu, 9 Apr 2015, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> I tested a cross to cris-linux and built a Linux kernel with the trivial
> patch (attached); doing that for all other cross configs is in progress.
Thanks. Using contrib/config-list.mk comes to mind, but might
be a bit excessive in this particular case.
> It would be nice if there would be some cc0 target in the compile farm,
> since cc0 isn't going away any time soon :-(
Canned reply: use simulator targets,