This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MAINTAINERS: resign as testsuite maintainer, update address
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis dot marie dot johnson at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 20:49:40 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: MAINTAINERS: resign as testsuite maintainer, update address
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFgKXLTC7MAhQsCiUuug97Fk1qzP1EO6XWWfm5vi8Th8hMze9A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, 2 Feb 2015, Janis Johnson wrote:
> I retired from Mentor Graphics 3 weeks ago and have no immediate plans
> to be active in GCC, so I'm resigning as a testsuite maintainer. I'm
> leaving myself under Write After Approval with my personal email address
> so people can find me.
Thanks for your contributions over the years, Janis!
> Five years ago while between jobs I got an individual FSF copyright
> assignment; is that still valid?
I've had a look at the original file maintained by the FSF, and
from all I can tell it is, yes. So, one excuse less to continue