This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][AArch64]: Fix rtl type in aarch64.md.
- From: Xingxing Pan <xxingpan at marvell dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Kyrylo Tkachov <Kyrylo dot Tkachov at arm dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 17:09:36 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AArch64]: Fix rtl type in aarch64.md.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EEBBAB dot 1010507 at marvell dot com> <CAFqB+PztY8_rh7=d6eSUW+=KjZ1gh-MAHx5Gy-DxK6Oz+r0dFg at mail dot gmail dot com> <54F119EB dot 3010909 at marvell dot com> <20150228083923 dot GA844 at arm dot com>
On 02/28/2015 04:39 PM, James Greenhalgh wrote:
On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 01:29:15AM +0000, Xingxing Pan wrote:
On 02/27/2015 04:30 PM, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
On 26 February 2015 at 06:22, Xingxing Pan <email@example.com> wrote:
This patch fix the type of mov<mode>_aarch64 in aarch64.md.
Is it OK for trunk?
OK, thank you /Marcus
Could someone help to apply the patch? Until now I don't have SVN write
Thanks for the patch, I've committed it on your behalf as