This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: one more patch for PR64317
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:39:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: one more patch for PR64317
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54F0E9A2 dot 4020407 at redhat dot com> <A23A15F3-29FE-4091-B62A-9C1ADD768D6A at gmail dot com>
On 2015-02-27 5:30 PM, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:
On February 27, 2015 11:03:14 PM GMT+01:00, Vladimir Makarov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Committed as rev.221070.
+ "Minimal fall-through edge probability in percentage used to add BB to inheritance EEB in LRA",
+ 40, 0, 100)
Fixed. Thanks for pointing this out.