This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libsanitizer] Enable for PowerPC little endian
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 09:59:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libsanitizer] Enable for PowerPC little endian
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1424987544 dot 7396 dot 169 dot camel at otta> <20150226215627 dot GH1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <1425002642 dot 7396 dot 176 dot camel at otta> <1425044868 dot 7396 dot 178 dot camel at otta> <20150227143027 dot GF342 at x4>
On Fri, 2015-02-27 at 15:30 +0100, Markus Trippelsdorf wrote:
> On 2015.02.27 at 07:47 -0600, Peter Bergner wrote:
> > Ok, since the results met your criteria for inclusion, I committed the
> > change as revision 221060. Thanks.
> Are there any plans to fix:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=63927 ?
This is the first time I've seen this. I haven't heard of this being
an issue before either. That said, we'll have a look into this, but
probably not in time for GCC 5.0, since we have other real bugs we're
working on that have to get fixed first.