This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libsanitizer] Enable for PowerPC little endian
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 07:47:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libsanitizer] Enable for PowerPC little endian
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1424987544 dot 7396 dot 169 dot camel at otta> <20150226215627 dot GH1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <1425002642 dot 7396 dot 176 dot camel at otta>
On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 20:04 -0600, Peter Bergner wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 22:56 +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > How do make check results (asan.exp/ubsan.exp) look like on ppc64le?
> > If it works as good as or better as ppc64be, then I'm fine with adding it
> > even in stage4.
> They have the same exact failures in ubsan and ppc64le has fewer asan
> failures than ppc64be and all of the ppc64le failures are also failures
> in ppc64be, so ppc64le is actually in better shape than ppc64be.
Ok, since the results met your criteria for inclusion, I committed the
change as revision 221060. Thanks.