This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING] [wwwdocs, patch] Add libgccjit to gcc-5/changes.html
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:27:07 -0500
- Subject: [PING] [wwwdocs, patch] Add libgccjit to gcc-5/changes.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423190855 dot 31674 dot 17 dot camel at surprise>
On Thu, 2015-02-05 at 21:47 -0500, David Malcolm wrote:
> This patch adds an <h2>-level section about libgccjit between the
> sections on languages and targets.
> It has various links to the documentation (now that that's on the
> website), and to a couple of 3rd party repos (the Python and D
> bindings). It also mentions the license of the library.
> OK to commit?
Ping re: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2015-02/msg00371.html
(although the patch is slightly mangled in that HTML rendering in the
archive, where semicolons have somehow been injected in the tags; the
markup is correct in the patch itself).