This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, testsuite] Add profopt-target-cleanup
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:05:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, testsuite] Add profopt-target-cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EF3600 dot 6080300 at mentor dot com>
On Feb 26, 2015, at 7:04 AM, Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries@mentor.com> wrote:
> this patch adds proc profopt-target-cleanup, which cleans up profile files, while also taking dg-additional-sources into account.
> Using profopt-target-cleanup in profopt-execute, we cleanup f.i. ic-misattribution-1a.gcda after running the tree-prof/ic-misattribution-1.c testcase.
> OK for stage4 trunk?
Ok. Just watch for any issues or cross issues...