This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix PR65048: check that jump-thread paths are still valid
- From: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:24:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix PR65048: check that jump-thread paths are still valid
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150213235033 dot GA20179 at f1 dot c dot bardezibar dot internal> <54EF2628 dot 8050409 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:56 AM, Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 02/13/15 16:50, Sebastian Pop wrote:
>> the attached patch fixes PR65048 by checking before jump-threading that a
>> to be threaded is still valid: as the testcase shows, there may be paths
>> are not connected anymore because the cfg has changed in a previous
>> PR tree-optimization/65048
>> * tree-ssa-threadupdate.c (valid_jump_thread_path): New.
>> (thread_through_all_blocks): Call valid_jump_thread_path.
>> Remove invalid FSM jump-thread paths.
>> * gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-dom-thread-9.c: New.
>> The patch passed bootstrap and regression tests on x86_64-linux.
>> Ok for trunk?
> I added a regression marker to the new test & its ChangeLog and committed
> this for you. Will twiddle BZ appropriately in a minute.
I updated my tree with the patch, and I was waiting for regstrap to finish
before pushing the change. For the record, the patch passed regstrap