This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix PR65048: check that jump-thread paths are still valid
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:53:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix PR65048: check that jump-thread paths are still valid
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150213235033 dot GA20179 at f1 dot c dot bardezibar dot internal>
On 02/13/15 16:50, Sebastian Pop wrote:
the attached patch fixes PR65048 by checking before jump-threading that a path
to be threaded is still valid: as the testcase shows, there may be paths that
are not connected anymore because the cfg has changed in a previous jump-thread.
* tree-ssa-threadupdate.c (valid_jump_thread_path): New.
(thread_through_all_blocks): Call valid_jump_thread_path.
Remove invalid FSM jump-thread paths.
* gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-dom-thread-9.c: New.
The patch passed bootstrap and regression tests on x86_64-linux.
Ok for trunk?