This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] convert GNAT doc to sphinx
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:16:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Ada] convert GNAT doc to sphinx
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150220091720 dot GA16093 at adacore dot com> <54E9F787 dot 4010704 at mentor dot com> <20150222180433 dot GB3798 at adacore dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1502251100480 dot 4161 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20150225111348 dot GB20964 at adacore dot com>
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> > > Two .png files were missing, now added:
> > >
> > > 2015-02-22 Arnaud Charlet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > >
> > > * doc/gnat_ugn/project-manager-figure.png,
> > > doc/gnat_ugn/rtlibrary-structure.png: New.
> > The maintainer-scripts/update_web_docs_svn script is still producing
> > errors relating to those files:
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gccadmin/2015-q1/msg00129.html
> Indeed. I'll need some help here since I do not know where these .png files
> are looked for or how to change that (I tried copying the .png file under
> gcc/ada but this didn't help. I also tried adding -I$(srcdir)/ada/doc/gnat_ugn
> to the doc/gnat_ugn.dvi rule in gcc/ada/gcc-interface/Make-lang.in rule, with
> no success).
> Basically the images can be found under gcc/ada/doc/gnat_ugn so for someone
> familiar with texinfo this should be an easy change.
update_web_docs_svn does not use the makefiles. So you need to update the
find command therein not to remove anything that's part of the sources for
this documentation, and possibly update -I options for building manuals as
Joseph S. Myers