This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH PR65161]
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Yuri Rumyantsev <ysrumyan at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, Igor Zamyatin <izamyatin at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 07:33:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH PR65161]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEoMCqRfEsfmyaG5NKmrq6bdPEK6Mi72bJu1dTQpFnhHwOD+Xw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 7:10 AM, Yuri Rumyantsev <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi All!
> Here is a simple patch to not perform instruction reordering for
> selective scheduling since it uses interface of list scheduling
> defined in "sched-int.h".
> Bootstrap and regression testing did not show any new failures.
> Is it OK for trunk?
> 2015-02-24 Yuri Rumyantsev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR target/65161
> * config/i386/i386.c (ix86_sched_reorder): Skip instruction reordering
> for selective scheduling.
Please include the testcase.