This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Committed] Add missing cleanup in gfortran.dg/readwrite_unf_direct_eor_1.f90
- From: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc fortran ml <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:22:35 +0100
- Subject: [Committed] Add missing cleanup in gfortran.dg/readwrite_unf_direct_eor_1.f90
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I found a fort.10 file in the test directories, and tracked it back to
readwrite_unf_direct_eor_1.f90, which creates fort.10 but doesn't remove it.
This patch fixes that.
Tested by running the test-case and checking that fort.10 doesn't appear anymore
in the test directory.
Committed as obvious.
2015-02-24 Tom de Vries <email@example.com>
* gfortran.dg/readwrite_unf_direct_eor_1.f90: Add missing close.
gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/readwrite_unf_direct_eor_1.f90 | 1 +
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)
diff --git a/gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/readwrite_unf_direct_eor_1.f90 b/gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/readwrite_unf_direct_eor_1.f90
index 2c19eba..461846a 100644
@@ -10,4 +10,5 @@
read (10, rec=1, err=20) i, j
+ close (10, status="delete")