This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] convert GNAT doc to sphinx
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 21:48:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ada] convert GNAT doc to sphinx
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150220091720 dot GA16093 at adacore dot com> <54E9F787 dot 4010704 at mentor dot com> <20150222180433 dot GB3798 at adacore dot com> <54EA26AD dot 9090307 at mentor dot com> <20150222191525 dot GA6460 at adacore dot com> <54EA2F7F dot 1010709 at mentor dot com>
> I didn't see a question here:
> As for the @dircategory I do not know, I couldn't find a proper documentation
> for this node other than:
> which is incomplete.
> Could you indicate what you found to be missing?
Well, what's the syntax for this command to start with, what are its
parameters, and are the parameter(s) mandatory? Is there e.g. a list of
all commands with their syntax and semantic documented?