This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] convert GNAT doc to sphinx
- From: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 20:35:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ada] convert GNAT doc to sphinx
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150220091720 dot GA16093 at adacore dot com> <54E9F787 dot 4010704 at mentor dot com> <20150222180433 dot GB3798 at adacore dot com> <54EA26AD dot 9090307 at mentor dot com> <20150222191525 dot GA6460 at adacore dot com>
On 22-02-15 20:15, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
Well OK but these are automatically generated now, and this doesn't really
answer my question about the documentation of @dircategory.
I didn't see a question here:
As for the @dircategory I do not know, I couldn't find a proper documentation
for this node other than:
which is incomplete.
Could you indicate what you found to be missing?