This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix warnings from including fdl.texi into gnat-style.texi
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 18:37:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix warnings from including fdl.texi into gnat-style.texi
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E9F4D2 dot 9050504 at mentor dot com>
> While generating gnat-style.info, we see these warnings:
> src/gcc/doc/include/fdl.texi:33: warning: node `Index' is next for
> `GNU Free Documentation License' in menu but not in sectioning
> src/gcc/doc/include/fdl.texi:33: warning: node `Top' is up for `GNU
> Free Documentation License' in menu but not in sectioning
> Attached patch fixes these.
> Ok for stage4?
The gnat-style.texi part is OK. I cannot approve the fdl part though.