This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][2/5] Add gimple_find_sub_bbs
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:59:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][2/5] Add gimple_find_sub_bbs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E5BB06 dot 2080102 at mentor dot com> <54E5C14D dot 1010609 at mentor dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1502191339290 dot 28824 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <20150219124858 dot GE1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 01:48:58PM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 01:41:05PM +0100, Richard Biener wrote:
> > I hope we can get rid of this again (which needs re-writing of all
> > targets va-arg gimplification hooks... - we are in need of some
> > generic diamond/triangle CFG pattern builders anyway).
> We already have some in asan.c - create_cond_insert_point - perhaps
> it isn't best named and could use some changes to be generally usable.
Yeah, create_cond_insert_point is used in ubsan.c many times, and
there's nothing *san specific in it.