This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][4.9] PR 64569 - Backport support for MIPS binutils 2.25
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "Moore, Catherine (Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com)" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>, "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org' (gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org)" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "aaro dot koskinen at iki dot fi" <aaro dot koskinen at iki dot fi>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:14:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][4.9] PR 64569 - Backport support for MIPS binutils 2.25
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320FB546A at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320FDAA8E at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 08:10:37PM +0000, Matthew Fortune wrote:
> Ping. Please could you advise if I can approve MIPS changes to release branches
> of if I need you/someone else to do so?
Any maintainer or reviewer can approve changes to the release branches. Of
course caution should be used, it should (with possible exceptions) meet the
branch criteria (regression bugfix or documentation fix) and it shouldn't be
something left broken on newer branches, in order to avoid creating
regressions on the trunk.