This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Fix PR64980 and PR61960
- From: Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Dominique d'Humieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:15:14 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH] Fix PR64980 and PR61960
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
this patch fixes PR64980 and PR61960 at the same time.
The unreduced test case for PR64230 is also included, because a previous version
of this patch caused this test to fail but the complete test suite passed without any
indication of any problem.
Boot-strapped and regression-tested on X86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
OK for trunk?
PS: Special thanks to Dominique for his help with testing of this patch.