This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: OMP builtins in offloading (was: [PATCH 1/4] Add mkoffload for Intel MIC)
- From: Ilya Verbin <iverbin at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:58:25 +0300
- Subject: Re: OMP builtins in offloading (was: [PATCH 1/4] Add mkoffload for Intel MIC)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141021171323 dot GA47586 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20141021171602 dot GB47586 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20141022082103 dot GH10376 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20141022185701 dot GA21398 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <87wq5kylph dot fsf at kepler dot schwinge dot homeip dot net> <20141222112657 dot GI1667 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20141226132243 dot GA35839 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <87fvblwa81 dot fsf at schwinge dot name> <20150108154940 dot GE1405 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 16:49:40 +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> BTW, today when looking at the TARGET_OPTION_NODE streaming caused
> regressions, I've discovered that it is very hard to debug issues in the
> offloading compiler. Would be nice if
> -save-temps -v
> printed enough information that it is actually possible to reproduce it,
> e.g. while mkoffload command is printed, one can't cut and paste it easily,
> because some env vars are required and those aren't printed in the -v dump.
Currently I see all required env vars for mkoffload in the -v dump:
It doesn't need anything more.