This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Change "Q" and "T" constraints to memory constraints
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave dot anglin at bell dot net>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:38:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: [committed] Change "Q" and "T" constraints to memory constraints
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU436-SMTP164FFBA31AD0A827A87B35997230 at phx dot gbl> <54DE2FA0 dot 7050800 at redhat dot com> <BLU436-SMTP1754A26A53A233DC15283C897200 at phx dot gbl>
On 02/14/2015 06:50 AM, John David Anglin wrote:
> Possibly the constant can somehow be forced into the data section where the relocations
> aren't a problem?
Hmm. It looks like we might already do that. See default_select_rtx_section.