This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR60898 premature release of entry symbols
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 10:00:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR60898 premature release of entry symbols
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E0DC05 dot 4000100 at sfr dot fr>
On 02/15/2015 09:48 AM, Mikael Morin wrote:
[*] I have a few failing testcases (also without the patch), namely the
following; does this ring a bell ?
fmt_g0_7.f08 is a new test that should be passing on x86-64 unless you have not
updated scanner.c. Are these fails on x86-64? I do not see them here on mine.