This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, testsuite] Fix ubsan for testing when libstdc++ isn't installed
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth dot at dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:24:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch, testsuite] Fix ubsan for testing when libstdc++ isn't installed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <38EFCC72-8244-4555-9A77-DFF12E08C09C at gmail dot com> <E799EFB8-1296-4176-814B-76E463A57D43 at comcast dot net>
Mike and FX,
Shouldn't we also apply...
Date: Mon Dec 22 21:57:45 2014
New Revision: 219035
* lib/ubsan-dg.exp: Add library path for libstdc++.
to gcc-4_9-branch for 4.9.3?
shows that we need it.
On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 2014, at 8:58 AM, FX <email@example.com> wrote:
>> This patch below allows ubsan to run when libstdc++ is built but not installed (something which happens on darwin, in particular). This fixes all 658 ubsan failures when run in this particular configuration.
>> OK to commit?