This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C PATCH] Improve diagnostics a tiny bit (PR c/65050)
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:54:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: [C PATCH] Improve diagnostics a tiny bit (PR c/65050)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150213190712 dot GD23138 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015, Marek Polacek wrote:
> This patch tweaks an error message a little bit so that we also print the
> type we're talking about.
> This is neither a regression nor a bug fix - should I queue this for GCC 6,
> or is it so minor that it can still go into GCC 5?
> Bootstrapped/regtested on ppc64-linux.
OK for GCC 5.
Joseph S. Myers