This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: nvptx offloading patches [4/n]
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:20:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: nvptx offloading patches [4/n]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5454CDF1 dot 3070307 at codesourcery dot com> <87fvacld85 dot fsf at kepler dot schwinge dot homeip dot net>
On 02/11/2015 03:44 PM, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
Note the global cold/hot labels. This confuses mkoffload, and it runs
into a busy loop due to what I understand to be a bug in skipping of
"strange" tokens, cited above, which such global labels would fall under.
Here is what might be a fix for this (but I didn't analyze the parsing
code in detail); OK for trunk?
I'd rather fail if anything unexpected is seen. Things like
-freorder-blocks-and-partition should be forced off in