This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgfortran] Bug 57822 - I/O: "(g0)" wrongly prints "E+0000"
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:08:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgfortran] Bug 57822 - I/O: "(g0)" wrongly prints "E+0000"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D80914 dot 80500 at charter dot net> <20150211130409 dot GN1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 02:04:09PM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 08, 2015 at 05:10:44PM -0800, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> > The attached patch fixes this by checking for the case when we are doing g0
> > editing and the exponent is 0.
> > Regression tested on X86-64. For the larger kinds, we are on a different
> > code path out of necessity, so we need to address this corner case.
> > I will commit in a day or two as simple/obvious, with a Changelog for the
> > testsuite as well.
> The test fails on most of the architectures.
> Not all targets support _10 or _16.
For _16 you'd need to guard the test with fortran_real_16 (perhaps split
that part into a separate test), for _10 dunno.