This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgfortran] Bug 57822 - I/O: "(g0)" wrongly prints "E+0000"
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:04:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgfortran] Bug 57822 - I/O: "(g0)" wrongly prints "E+0000"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D80914 dot 80500 at charter dot net>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Sun, Feb 08, 2015 at 05:10:44PM -0800, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> The attached patch fixes this by checking for the case when we are doing g0
> editing and the exponent is 0.
> Regression tested on X86-64. For the larger kinds, we are on a different
> code path out of necessity, so we need to address this corner case.
> I will commit in a day or two as simple/obvious, with a Changelog for the
> testsuite as well.
The test fails on most of the architectures.
Not all targets support _10 or _16.