This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch to fix rtl documentation for new floating point comparisons
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 22:51:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: patch to fix rtl documentation for new floating point comparisons
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D9063D dot 1000102 at naturalbridge dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1502092223140 dot 32543 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
> But maybe more code treats LTGT as a signaling operation than otherwise, in
> accordance with the original intent, and so that's the most appropriate way
> to document it (with !UNEQ being the representation of the corresponding
> quiet operation).
SPARC supports all codes and treats everything but LT/LE/GT/GE as quiet.