This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR ipa/64813
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin LiÅka <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:00:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR ipa/64813
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D9E67C dot 209 at suse dot cz> <CAFiYyc0MUftu=cnj92xFkd2yTALnQjVcdP-TdJth4dz=Dw+Uog at mail dot gmail dot com> <54DA2A38 dot 9020200 at suse dot cz>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 04:56:40PM +0100, Martin LiÅka wrote:
> On 02/10/2015 01:50 PM, Richard Biener wrote:
> >On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Martin LiÅka <email@example.com> wrote:
> >>Following patch is fix for PR ipa/64813. The patch was tested on a darwin
> >>by Dominique.
> >>Ready for trunk?
> >- if (!(gimple_call_flags (call) & ECF_NORETURN))
> >+ if (!alias_is_noreturn)
> >that was technically unnecessary, right? The call flags properly
> >return ECF_NORETURN already?
> >Ok if that is the case.
> You are right, !(gimple_call_flags (call) & ECF_NORETURN) returns a correct value.
> Motivation for replacement is not to repeat the same condition, I hope the value
> of alias_is_noreturn is correct in all uses.
And gimple_call_flags (call) & ECF_NORETURN doesn't? I mean, if you could
initialize alias_is_noreturn to that, it would be nicer.